Why stay with us?
We’re so glad you asked!
- Quiet and serene, yet only 20 minutes from West Edmonton Mall and adjacent to Hwy 16A, enroute to Jasper or Edmonton.
- This 1920s historic home sits on 46 acres of rolling meadows, dotted with majestic trees and sparkling ponds.
- Wildlife abounds in this natural habitat and is inviting year ’round for hiking or cross-country skiing.
- A hearty breakfast is served in the formal dining room or casual solarium where a wood stove warms you.
- Whether you choose to swing on the veranda or sit by the woodstove in the solarium, the surrounding atmosphere invites you to ‘stay awhile.’
- Close to golf, shopping, sports, aquatic centre and sightseeing.
Artist In Residence
Fran is known locally as a gifted watercolour artist. Click here to learn more and see examples of her work.
There are lots of things to see and do near Misty Meadows. Click here to learn more.